There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to branding and marketing. Every company and industry comes with its own unique challenges.
That’s why we had our marketing analysts pull case studies to show how four small businesses clear their own specific marketing hurdles.
Not only did they turn their weaknesses into strengths with the help of pr.business, but the results may downright shock you.
Case Study #1: Aroma360
Aroma360 is a boutique sensory branding company that uses the power of scent to create healthy solutions for homes and businesses. From small rooms to large buildings, Aroma360 also specializes in specific retail branding efforts for companies around the U.S.
- Challenge: While Aroma360 has high-quality products, it lacked a quick, easy way for consumers to find its products online.
- Results: Aroma360 joined the pr.business citations program to boost its online presence. It was through this listing package, that our SEO experts made sure Aroma360’s brand was linked to its SEO keywords across the internet. As a result, Aroma360 successfully ranked higher on major search engines and gained accurate business information displayed across 75+ directories and citations. Now, consumers can contact Aroma360 and purchase products without frustration.
“pr.business helped us increase our revenue by $200,000 this year.”
– Farrah Abasi, Founder, Aroma360
Case Study #2: Mountain Transmission Inc.
Mountain Transmission Inc. is a small business that specializes in transmission work. From solenoids to catalytic converters, complete installations, and general maintenance, Mountain Transmission is a full-service transmission repair shop for all types of vehicles.
- Challenge: Mountain Transmission had a strong reputation in its local area, but lacked the online presence of a website. This cost them new business.
- Results: The pr.business web designers created a desktop- and mobile-friendly website for Mountain Transmission that is both clean and bold. Our SEO experts embedded meta tags throughout the entire website. This makes it easier for potential customers to find the site through search engines with keywords. Also, our content writers crafted compelling, original content which mentioned positive testimonials from current clients. The website’s overall user experience and the contact lead form found on the site produced fresh, new leads for the company.
Case Study #3: Sope Naturals
Sope is a line of natural handmade soaps, beauty supplies, and household products. Each soap bar is made in small batches with plant oils, botanicals, clays and minerals from the earth, fragrant essential oils, tropical butters, organic milks, herbs and spices, and freshly juiced fruits and vegetables. In an effort to support small farms and businesses in its area, Sope Naturals uses locally sourced ingredients as much as possible.
- Challenge: Sope Naturals scored many local clients by attending festivals and trade shows. But the company lacked an online social media presence that would capture long-distance clients.
- Results: To reach long-distance clients, pr.business ran contests for Sope Naturals on Facebook. Our social media experts also announced new products and discounts on Sope Naturals’ Facebook page (many which went viral). As a result, Sope Naturals has increased its Facebook following by over 5,000%!
Case Study #4: AnneMarie Saba of Lang Realty
AnneMarie Saba of Lang Realty is a savvy, determined realtor who specializes in residential properties of all different types. She’s enthusiastic to help anyone who is looking to sell, buy, or invest.
- Challenge: AnnMarie Saba was new to the market and needed affordable and competitive landing pages to build up her reputation as an area expert.
- Results: AnnMarie asked her clients to leave her reviews on her business profile. Pr.business also added a review-generator widget to her profile and social media platforms. By generating more positive online reviews, within 90 days, AnnMarie saw her page ranking locally over competitors’ pages.
When Have You Last Pulled Your Numbers?
The only way to know if something is working is to check the data. When’s the last time you pulled the numbers for your business’s website or social media leads?
Better yet, when’s the last time you’ve read (and responded) to a customer’s review online? It takes expertise, discipline, and time to keep up with all of the numbers and their trends.
That’s why you need a team working around the clock on your behalf to make sure your business is constantly growing the right way.
To learn more about how you can stay ahead of the pack in a dog-eat-dog business climate, reach out to pr.business today at 1-800-266-0219. No matter how small or large your business, we have something just for you.
Where You Get Madison Avenue Marketing for Main Street Business,
P.S. We create marketing packages catered to your company’s specific needs. Need a state-of-the-art website? From websites to social intelligence, phone IQ, review generators, power listings, and more – call us today at 1-800-266-0219.